hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

144 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Junnky said:

one of my member got same problem. send me pm how to install VTMlive on Win10

I don't remember how I solved the problem. Maybe it was by installing another software using telemetry files because I had to add these files manually in ETS2 folder and when I opened once again VTMLive the problem was resolved because it didn't have to install telemetry files.

You can also try to give telemetry files to your member (located in game_directory/bin/win_x64/plugins and game_directory/bin/win_x86/plugins) and tell him to put these files at the same place.

Inscris depuis le 19/12/2016 , j'ai ouvert un Ticket le 19/12 Pour Une Demande d'information sur le faite Qu'il n'y est pas de captures d'écran sur le cite afin de prouvez que le chauffeur roule réellement.

Car il est possible d'effectuez soit même les feuilles de route et ceux sans preuve à l'appuis.

- Il est trop facile de tricher car les chauffeur peuvent effectuez des feuilles de route manuellement. De plus un système de mise en place de poste de Screenshots devrais être mis en place sur le cite pour prouvez que le chauffeur roule réellement.

- Il existe quelques BUG sur la distance parcourus. Ex: 800 km effectuez, 0,8547892 inscris sur feuille de route du cite.

- Même chose sur la consommation du camion.

- Pourquoi les Dégâts en jeux ne sont pas déduit automatiquement ?

- Ex. de triche que les chauffeurs peuvent effectuez car pas de Screenshots disponible pour la peuvent (Captures d'écran) :

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture3.JPG

hey 

in your vtm live he didnt registred the costs off the ferryline and the also iff uou refuled your truck isnt there  i soluition for it that it is possible that that can work 

you need now put the costs from the ferry manualy in unther maintenace because otherwise your payment o, your account isnt correct 

is there i soloution for it

Hi, just wanted to know, i started a company and was wondering if i can link it to an ats account already inuse? or do i have to start all over?

I used vtc trucking manager site before I switch to a different one because vtc live wasn't tracking my jobs. I've heard they updated the vtclive I was gonna remake my vtc on there today but I notice they took ats out off it wounding why they did this. Thinking about switching back because my other site wotrdb is switching names and i don't know how they will be and don't know how long it will be.

I'm mainly asking why did people run vtc trucking manager took out ats. I don't know if truckersmp runs vtc trucking manager or not. but the look of the forums here they do. can I get answer about this.

if it don't accept ats anymore I'm not wasting time on making a vtc on there.

Edited by SrWild
found the right link. sorry for this mistake.

I'm wounding who owns http://ats.virtualtruckingmanager.com/ if truckersmp owns its I'm trying it out again and I used vtmlive as well did 5 small jobs that isn't in same town it only tracked 2 of 5 jobs and vtmlive didn't post the info right. I stopped using vtm site because of this issue. If truckersmp owns it be nice if they fix vtmlive if they don't can I get the info on who and the link to that forums. I do check the report vtmlive should be post to the site every time I drop off a load.

@SrWild VTMLive work without any problems on vanila game and all DLCs. im not sure about mod maps but i think VTMLive not supported for that right now

How the and why is damage costs predefinied? Can we get a custom value? 

Edit: Can we also edit driver reports before accepting/refusing them? Like MyVTC.

Edited by tcntad

Update 1.2.0

• Reports (Journey, Maintenance, Incident) can be deleted by the Management Staff.

BE CAREFUL, there is no turning back possible.

Okay so,   I'm kinda upset right now with this program so I am gonna try and explain my situation cause I really hope someone has a answer for this.     I had this installed the other day (VTMLive)  It took me a little bit to get it going but once I did and I figured out what I myself was doing wrong It worked fantastic,   This program is SPOT on,   I wouldn't even try someone else's version of one of these programs.    My problem is I got my browser hijacked last night doing something stupid,   Got it fixed no problem,   However now that I'm up and running I log into virtualtruckingmanager.com and not only is my company gone,   But my profile says I'm now level 1 again and everything on my profile is saying I'm a ETS driver.    So I thought maybe it had something to do with having to adjust my browser to fix the hijack,   So I did a small job with everything turned on,   VTMLive was on,  everything was green light go,  It even recognized my company I made.     However the website does not list my company under "My Company's" and I did not list it as a public company,    and my profile is all ETS and Im level 1 and broke.    So I decided to see what would happen if I created a company again,   and I can no longer create a american company -.-     I wasn't very far in with VTMLive,  But I was atleast a lvl 6-10 somewhere and I'm kinda bent about it,    What happened? and How or Can I even fix it?          Any insight/help would be greatly appreciated.

The website and the program are simple and easy to use, nice work - however I have yet to test them out :D

Update 1.3.0

• Companies can be deleted

BE CAREFUL, there is no turning back possible. Stats on user profile are lost too.

Edited by hurikan670

I have some problems with the VTM web sites and the journeys because the web or program dont recognize the distance drived and the fuel compsumition on a job. i need to edit it manually. othe thing the software recognize the money but after acept the job my money dosnt rise, the distance drived neither just the deliveryes. Help please

Hello! 

I got a Problem with that site, I've registered myself on it, it said "Verify ur Email", I've never became an Email from the System. 
So, I can't even Create an Company.
I can't even link my "Steam Profile" to it.
I can't even create my Profile itself...

And When I try to login again after a few hours it says to me "Not secure". 

Me and a friend made a Virtual Trucking company and we use the VTMLive plugin. However, there seem to be some issues with the plugin. We only get about 10% of the actual job revenue. For instance if we deliver a cargo that will give us 100.000 NOK in-game, we only seem to get 10.000 NOK on the company site. 

Does this have to do with the currency we have chosen? 1 EUR pretty much equals 10 NOK so we were wondering if perhaps it counts in Euros only? Meaning that the plugin regards the 100.000 NOK as 10.000 EUR instead. It is a bit frustrating since the relationship between gains and costs gets weird when the currencies are not the same.

Posted (edited)

Been using this to start my new VTC along with building a Site and forums but have a few questions about VTM... Unless I am missing something I can see no way to leave a VTC your a member off other asking to be removed would be cool if you could remove your self, also other thing I really think would be cool is being able to send msg to all drivers at same time. Also a news box on top of page this would be helpful for VTC updates where you could also post links to outside site/forum if you have one as atm there's no way to let members know if they just join at VTM other then putting link in Rules Box but that may be full already and that's if they check it as some look just one time and never again.

EDIT: Forgot one other major request is that we can add custom State/City/Town names for those that use mods like C2C etc..

Edited by MetalDragon

Posted (edited)

Why cant is log jobs for promods and rusmap please add it ... allot of people only drive promods and rusmap

and if someone sends in a ticket please respond to it,

Edited by ..::RedRose::

Also, the password recovery email isn't sending.