Unsupported version Read more... ×
hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

Then your mod isn't fully compatible with VTM.

Informations for everyone:

VTM and VTMLive was designed to work only with official content. So if you're wondering if your mods and in particular your modded maps are working with this software, do not search anymore, the response is no.

Another thing, I said previously that a last update was planned for the current version of the website. I haven't much time to develop so this update will not be released. Sorry for that.

Hi there @hurikan670, being that things are slit between euro truck simulator 2 version and American Truck Simulator, how will that reflect on the company's VTC page? I would hate to have to create two companies lol.

@hurikan670 I really like the concept and all of the stat charts but as a VTC owner,  I'm a bit concerned that if I move my company to your site,  drivers may moan about applying twice,  ets2 version and then ats version.  I feel like it would be more convenient for lots of companies that are interested.  I just don't want companies turning away because of it. 

Any plans on syncing both versions together? 

There's an issue where the trip logger isn't automatically generating the data.  I have the ats version open and checked and ats version installed.  It collects the data for ets2 but not ats. 

Edited by Trucking Australia
Merged posts

Hey @hurikan670 my friend,  turns out the system loads it after the trip is complete,  I was think it tacked it as I went.  Really nice software mate.  

I just wish both versions could be merged to one personally because some of my drivers play both games and they will say "how come we have to request to join two twice for one company".other then that,  wow totally impressive mate :rolleyes::D

Guest Walmsley

This is a great trip logger, may i ask could you maybe add it so the admin of the company can edit or delete jobs maybe ? 

^Hi @{P.K.L. TRANSPORT} DJ Louise once they are signed up,  they can search for your company by name and click join where they will fill out a short forum. 

As far as jobs being auto logged,  be sure that VTMLive plugin installed from the VTMLive client itself.  To be sure it's installed

-login in to VTMLive

-then click settings and finally at the bottom of the application click install plugin.

If you have done the above go here http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/support and submit a ticket explaining your problem. 

After days of investigating various trip loggers, I came to the decision to use Virtual Truck Manager (VTMLive). Unlike some of the others, this is real easy to set up and works a treat!

Best Trip Logger about in my opinion!