problem syncronizing wot profile

Teo Camionagiul

Question

9 answers to this question

@Teo Camionagiul In the Main Menu of ets/ats on the profile  page under mods you need to click connect profile with world of trucks you must first register the game when you click register a new window will popup from the steam browser choosethe first options then once registered go back to connect profile with world of trucks and signin once signed in the connect profile to world of trucks will disappear. If you have already done this. then their may not be any jobs available at the moment which sometimes does happen

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

what way dosen't work? connecting the profile?

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Be advised that if you downgraded to play on ETS2MP, the WOT contracts aren't working anymore since they changed the way the contracts works in the new update of ETS2 and ATS, it should be fixed once ETS2MP and ATSMP release a new version, which would happen sooner than you think like every time, just be patient, I'm not a programmer but I'm gonna bet by the end of the week or during the weekend, we will see an update to play with latest version of ETS2 and ATS.

• Upvote 1

76561198104067447.png

^ i totally forgot about the downgrade lol and yeah the new system they have set up for WOT makes it so you dont have to keep going to the browser to select a job they are all right their in the external contracts @El1teZombiezHD this should be in help as well i think

TruckerPilot

Hello @Teo Camionagiul,

You should select this beta program for National Windows Flags :Temporary 1.24 x

Additionally,we aren't support the Arizona DLC and National Windows Flags right now.We will update it as soon as possible.