[SCS Blog] National Window Flags

SCS Blog

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good DLC.

I'd like to buy :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a nice DLC which in fact should have been given for free , at least thats my opinion on the subject.

I can safely say that players are not really keen of speed limits , outside of EU1 on ETS2 , and the speed is automatically limited to 90 on external contracts with WOT.

It really feels like it is forced on players even though it is free to have to deal with a 90 speed limit for 600 km , so as said above it should have been given for free , forcing players to use WOT External contracts (which looks like not a lot of players uses) doesnt make any sense and shouldnt have been the case here.

^ Honestly, I disagree. Performing at 3 works of 200 Km is not a big effort, so that the DLC is "free" anyway. Many people lose hours in roleplay by the server, therefore, 30 minutes to 3 small jobs is nothing cost.

The job requires you to follow rules, but many do not like this. I think correct, no one drives a FH16 with 18 tons above 90mph in real life. Anyway, ATS and ETS are still a "Truck Simulator".

76561198274653564.png

^ Of course its nothing big , and you have the choice to do it or not , i was talking only for me since i did one drive and i got totally bored of it and decided to spend 1€ for it , it would have been fine if the speed limit was not in place.

As for your second sentence , it is a known (issue) on freeways that trucks are way above 90km/hrs , at least in Belgium most trucks drives at 110/120km/h , which is dangerous but it is still possible.

1 hour ago, stormpeaks66 said:

It is a nice DLC which in fact should have been given for free , at least thats my opinion on the subject.

I can safely say that players are not really keen of speed limits , outside of EU1 on ETS2 , and the speed is automatically limited to 90 on external contracts with WOT.

It really feels like it is forced on players even though it is free to have to deal with a 90 speed limit for 600 km , so as said above it should have been given for free , forcing players to use WOT External contracts (which looks like not a lot of players uses) doesnt make any sense and shouldnt have been the case here.

You forget one important point.......WoT Contracts have nothing to do with the MP Mod in general, and most players of the game should still be outside of this mod....so why would scs care for people here ;)

But it's not hard to know what is happening in ATS or ETS, they are news released on Steam including.

"To promote our recently improved external contracts on World of Trucks[www.worldoftrucks.com], we are offering you a time-limited chance to earn an activation key for this new DLC without having to pay a single cent."

http://steamcommunity.com/games/227300/announcements/detail/686051344917589568

76561198274653564.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived