Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] National Window Flags

SCS Blog

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

wondering why things like the dove peace flag, the rainbow flag etc. are missing btw. i still hope scs will answer that in there blog or on twitter. :)

it was said in the update it was just going to be country flags and a few scs ones

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Love these flags! All I need now is for England to win!

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

What the flipping hell, Is this an joke? It's only £0.79 for me. So you gotta play ETS2 for around two to three hours to receive the free activation key. What an crap deal for an 2mb download.

It was like £5 or even £10 then that's an great deal. I rather go and buy it.

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

11 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Exactly, but you can't take them from any other city

Yes you can.

No idea if you have played the latest version of the game yet, but they changed the way contracts work, and are no showing jobs to take in a radius of (no idea how much km) your own position, not anymore from the last city you delivered too.

^^ I guess that's the radius in which you can find WoT jobs. If you're in a very dense part of the map (Germany, maybe), it can reach more than one city, I suppose.

33 minutes ago, Empire KickAss said:

What the flipping hell, Is this an joke? It's only £0.79 for me. So you gotta play ETS2 for around two to three hours to receive the free activation key. What an crap deal for an 2mb download.

I got the DLC for free even before knowing that it could be bought... When I saw the news, I thought it was like the Raven DLC they released, that could only be earned by driving jobs in the game. But even if it's just £0.79 (or 0.99 €) I like it better to earn it by driving the jobs. And I'd love it if they start releasing small updates like this with the chance of buying them or earning them by doing ingame jobs, it would be a new challenge.

1 hour ago, Empire KickAss said:

Three hours to do 600 kilometers? Just be happy they give you the chance to get it for free.

Archived