[SCS Blog] National Window Flags

SCS Blog

There are special occasions when a proper sports fan simply must root for their team. We thought it would be cool if it was also possible inside the world of Euro Truck Simulator 2. So here we are, bringing you a new cosmetic option to decorate your vehicle with a flying national flag. The timing is not a coincidence, as fans of football especially in Europe will no doubt understand.

We are happy to announce the release of National Window Flags DLC for ETS2. The package features hundreds of national flags, so pretty much everybody on the planet should be able to find their own. This type of decoration is not something for everyday use, but it may be quite handy during special days, like national holidays or major sports events.

To promote our recently improved external contracts on World of Trucks, we are offering you a time-limited chance to earn an activation key for this new DLC without having to pay a single cent. Here is the deal:

Between today June 8th and June 15th 2016 midnight CET, deliver three (3) World of Trucks contracts in Euro Truck Simulator. To avoid cheating with extremely trivial jobs, each contract must be over a minimum distance of 200 km (125 miles) (segments on a ferry are not counted!).

We will be dispensing the keys in batches once a day, so after completing the required number of jobs, you may have to wait for up to 24 hours before receiving a message through the World of Trucks system with the activation key. Thank you for your patience.

For maximum effect, it is possible to combine the flags together with other dedicated tuning DLCs like unique flag-inspired cabin paint jobs or colorable wheel tuning pack to get cool combinations like the ones below:

4.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg

The National Window Flags DLC covers the countries listed by the International Organization for Standardization.
W4wNVR42X44

View the full article

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

Time to get World of Trucks contracts done :)

Just to clarify if I was to do the contracts now on 1.23 incompatible mod mode would they still count?

U cant get contracts anymore from World of Trucks site, so only way is upgrading to 1.24, then drive these jobs and dowgrade again to 1.23 :P 

do i have to down grade  my version ?  i have everything all up to date  but because i only play the multiplayer i have a different version :P 

because for some reason why when i went to single player my game broke when i was trying to add new things to my truck to see the flags ,  is it because of a mod  ? i don't know , my game just crashed :P 

76561198098873827.png

Archived