Ets2mp is on another level...

(Beer O'Clock) SHANE

Description:

well what do I say... I have been playing Atsmp for a month then I decide to go for a little cruise on ets2mp (spawned in Rotterdam) I drive outside my house then out of nowhere CRASH BANG... Some ****** with the patrol cars come crashing into me at 200 mph.. Lesson learned stay tf out of Rotterdam haha. :D

its so silly sometimes, you should se europoort when no admins are there, the corner is chaos, and also, the little straight into rotterdam, if you pull next to a bad keyboard player, more than one person usually gets rammed/tipped XD

I tend to avoid Rotterdam and EP and will only use it if I really want to use it. Otherwise I just use Calais or Amsterdam instead. There is still some traffic but not on the same level as EP.

Now that patrol cars are present just be extra careful at junctions. Patrol cars traveling at high speed will show up on the tab list less than 1000m away and will probably give you a few seconds before they have already passed, by which time you need to be clear of the junction.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

I don't know....

US server for ATS and ETS has been down for a while for me so I've had to play on ETS2MP on the EU2 server...and I get into at least 10x more accidents caused by other people on an EU server than I do the US server.

You'll find me mostly on ATSMP. Look for Jguy in the shiny iridescent purple truck!

Following all the rules of the road and ticket free since 2003!

1 hour ago, Jguy1987 said:

I don't know....

US server for ATS and ETS has been down for a while for me so I've had to play on ETS2MP on the EU2 server...and I get into at least 10x more accidents caused by other people on an EU server than I do the US server.

Its just that there are much more people on the ETS2 servers than ATS. So yeah, your chances of getting in accidents go up. :P

But like others have said, stay out of Rotterdam and you should be okay.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived