TAB

HiSTARâ„¢

Mod Version: Version 0.2.0.9.1
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: I open the tab to see who is in the area, but he stayed hooked arrow.
Screenshots / Videoshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WziGoIlvJNcTBKcWM4emUzVE0/view?usp=sharing

Edited by HiSTAR™
  • Upvote 1

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

┏                                                                                                                                                             ┓
    ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ.....
     ɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs! 
┗                                                                                                                                                             ┛

^ I uploaded on YouTube. It`s ok? ;)

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.
  • Upvote 1

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

┏                                                                                                                                                             ┓
┗                                                                                                                                                             ┛

Video's working now. Developers will review this.

For now please try remove the multiplayer folder in your documents, and restart MP -- it will remove your settings, and probably solve your problem.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I tried this but I have the same problem, but on EU1 it`s ok. :huh:

• Upvote 1

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

Yes, but just on EU#2 i have this problem.
I try EU#1 and TAB opened correctly. Hmm... 
:mellow:

• Upvote 1

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

I fix it.

I reinstall Multiplayer in a different location on SSD. :D

• Upvote 1

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

I have the same issue, it happens  every time when i want to resize the nearby players window and don't click the exact spot on the right corner or want to move it and don't click the exact spot on the top. If this happens then i get stucked in moving the tab window around the screen and i have to restart the game. Right clicking doesn't help, as soon as i go back in mouse cursor mode i directly move around the tab window again.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

... I decided post here to not make a new topic because is some problem.

Mod Version: Version 0.2.1.8.1
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: When I open the TAB it remains stuck and I can not do anything, just F4 (Alt+F4) and restart the game. A similar problem to chat, when press Shift+Tab to use steam .. And when I come back to the game .. is blocked.
Screenshots / Videos:

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

Reboot the game or reinstall TruckersMP ... not working.
When I want to report a "best driver" tab's came after the mouse O.x
And for mods I use other new save.

Thanks!

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

So reinstalling the mod probably won't help you very much with this.

There's nothing I can do to help you with this, but this is actually a bug within multiplayer. It can be reproduced by attempting to drag the menu in a place other than the top (the sides, middle, bottom).

Only fix for now is indeed to restart the game.

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Yes ... :(

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

• 2 months later...