Ets crashes after loading profile

kevinthegamerNL

Question

when I try to play online, the game crashes after loading my profile.

i can login to the server, and after i click on my profile i see that the connection is established with the server,but then it crashes.

the strange thing is that to used to work a week ago, and nothing has changed since.

even reinstalling (Both mod and game) didn't work. i have no mods installed eather (only ets mp of course)

for some wierd reason the game doesn't give me an error and it doesn't generate a crash report

I really hope someone can help me

11 answers to this question

^  Can you go to your ets2mp crash log and see if their is any crash errors that you get sometimes errors wont show on the screen. the ETS2mp folder can be found under documents. post the result if any in this topic.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello again. Check out this Topic with someone that had the same issue as you 

It would appear to be a graphics driver issue from the information in your log

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I just found out that every time i try to load the game with my steering wheel connected, the game crashes.

without the steering wheel the game works just fine. if i then connect it and use input assistent the game crashes again. in singleplayer the steering wheel work with no problems

This could be caused by a windows 10 issue but you can still play with the steering wheel. A solution you can try is when your wheels is unplugged let the game load to the screen where you can see your truck and then connect the controller wait a few seconds without touching anything. If the issue still persists then it could be a driver conflict issue with your controller/steering wheel setup

TruckerPilot

1 hour ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

What Controller do you use? Is it logitech, because I know they have some issues currently.

I use a thrustmaster steering wheel, the drivers are offically not supported anymore, but it works on all games, including ets2 singleplayer