Make cars easier to handle (if possible)

Suggestion Name: Make cars easier to handle for keyboard players
Suggestion Description:While driving in the pilot car, I find it hard to drive especially with a keyboard no matter what I do to my settings. I'd like to be able to drive it without swerving all over the roads and constantly hitting guardrails without even trying, even going the speed limit it is still pretty hard. 

Any example images

Why should it be added?: It would make it easier for players to drive and more people would have a positive opinion on the scout cars. 

• Upvote 1

I wrote a post about this. It isnt really how easy it is. Most people seem to adjust their settings like brake and steering sensitivity. try that first. I really dont think cars are on the top of the list atm.

Another tip would be drive slower

• 2 weeks later...

make cars easier to drive by fixing the brakes. The brakes on the Scout (Skoda) cars are horrible they react too late and causes crashes and probably reports! :( 

^^ I don't think any car (irl or ingame) will handle very well at 120km/h

EDIT: Any car similar to the one in MP

Edited by El1teZombiezHD
Added EDIT point

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

^120kp/h is easy to control and the handling will never be perfect because this is a SIMULATOR and NOT real life, so there will always be differences in the way the vehicles operate. Even the trucks do not behave like normal trucks and there even improvements that could be done on the trucks.

7 hours ago, [RUS]goshawk2015 said:

make cars easier to drive by fixing the brakes. The brakes on the Scout (Skoda) cars are horrible they react too late and causes crashes and probably reports! :( 

There is nothing wrong with the brakes, just turn up your sensitivity on your brakes in the settings.

13 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

^120kp/h is easy to control and the handling will never be perfect because this is a SIMULATOR and NOT real life, so there will always be differences in the way the vehicles operate. Even the trucks do not behave like normal trucks and there even improvements that could be done on the trucks.

There is nothing wrong with the brakes, just turn up your sensitivity on your brakes in the settings.

i set the sensitivity already as high as possible but still the brakes react too late and causes many crashes then :( which i actually try to avoid....

• 1 year later...

Cars are easy to handle at all bends and at all roads.

If you have trouble controlling, be it keyboard or other controls.. learn to slow down and learn to drive less recklessly, which includes less speeding.

Gain experience while taking note of which speeds go well with what degrees of bends.

This is a driving/truck simulator, not a racing game/GTA..

Think more positively and don't forget that you should appreciate the fact that we get to enjoy a "car model" to drive in a non-car-intended game.

• Upvote 2

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Hello,

These cars aren't made by TruckersMP. They are made for us, not by us. Doing this would most likely not possible.

Also, as said above, this is not a racing game. If you want to drive fast, play a racing game.

On 14-10-2017 at 3:49 AM, MettleMeat said:

This is a driving/truck simulator, not a racing game/GTA..

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.