Wow the new update for ETS2

Hey_Wtf

Is awesome,I love the advance coupling

has anyone seen this trailer 

2ro2nm0.jpg

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Yes there is a new trailer. You may even see another new trailer .... 

Guest KRiMiNAL3c

I love the advanced coupling. Hopefully the next update will bring something I'd love... rigid trucks with tandem and the Renault T.

17 minutes ago, Forerunner said:

that's either the High Pressure tank of the Empty tank load. been in the games since GTS.

Yes you are right,but,it has been redone as the pressure tanks have never looked like that before the update

@Alvasor trailer or truck? If you mean my truck, thank you as I am proud to drive it :P

The game physics of the new update is better,I mean my 360 controller feels more responsive and game play feels smoother or it is just me :D thinking it

When you hook up to a trailer,you reverse and if you get the right spot to engage the trailer it stops you dead with the sound of a clunk,press t to lock then wind up your legs,it is so satisfying it is better then reversing close to the trailer,press t and the whole trailer moves across and attaches :P 

I am just giving MP a break until MP gets the update,I earn more money from all my drivers when I play SP 

@DavidOC93

That is no comparison to the updated trailer,the old one has been replaced,I personally think either you forgot your glasses or you have a crap LCD :)) :D

ATS same trailer as ETS2

The bottom pic is inside the cabin,I have not got much money as I bought three garages and 4 trucks

ATS is more of a simulator if you know what I mean,more in depth of how a truck feels, well that is what i feel

You see the trouble is i love doing 1000+ miles on a job and as ATS is small compared with ETS2,I will be playing ATS more when we get a massive upgrade to the maps

One question,in american trucks is it better to have 18 gears or 6?

2gv90ed.jpg

1zv5rty.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived