POLL: Your Point Of View On ATSMP And ETS2MP?

(Beer O'Clock) SHANE

ETS2MP or ATSMP?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Whats your point of view on ATSMP?

• Graphics are better on ATS Rather then ETS2?
    • Atsmp has more features then Ets2mp?
    • there will be more players on ATSMP and less on ETS2MP in the future?
    • ATSMP will have an increase of players when Arizona Track comes out?
    • ETS2MP graphics are better then ATSMP?
    • ETS2MP has more features then ATSMP?
    • More Players on ETS2MP rather then ATSMP?
    • ETS2MP is more fun then ATSMP?
    • ATSMP is more fun then ETS2MP?

Most of the choices are so obvious, of course there are more players on ETS2 than ATS, ATS has more features, Arizona DLC isnt just the racetrack, yes more people may start playing ATS when more dlc becomes available, All of the poll options are rather silly and obvious IMO.......

I no vote, because BOTH.

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

ETS2 of course. :) The map's a lot bigger, there's more players, more trucks, more trailers, more fun. I also prefer the feel of driving trucks in ETS2. In ATS the steering feels a lot different, in a way I dislike. ETS2 feels more natural. I will be playing ATS for a while when Arizona is supported on MP, then once I've explored those roads (and the racetrack) I'll be back on ETS2 again.

Sorry I won't answer there, too many options in this poll, lets just say I prefer ETS2MP right now because of the size of the map compared to ATSMP, even with Arizona, for sure I'll be back on ATSMP, but that won't last very long, the scaling they decided to use for ATS is too small for just 3 states, in the long run when and if it ever happen, all states are released it will be perfectly fine, but for now, the roads are too short and there's not enough choices of trucks and cargo either, only 3 trucks isn't enough.

76561198104067447.png

Well, it looks like I'm outnumbered :P

I believe the Graphics and Features of ATS are superior to ETS2. If I'm honest, the only thing that ETS2 has better than ATS in my opinion, is the Map size.

I believe that when ATS is near 50% done map-wise, it will be the superior choice but we will all still play ETS2 because of nostalgia and love of the game.

Don't hate me xD

^I agree it's just the map that's the problem (and was oxnard XD) but the game is new so it takes time, ets2 did and ATS has got better graphics try playing it in 4K it's amazing but ets2 has less graphics and is not that good in 4K to be honest. Anyway never mind with 4K now all the problem is the map if all off USA was on it then you would hardly get on atsmp because of how many people there are also needs more trucks only 3 trucks is pretty boring to be honest.

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

7 hours ago, Glanshon said:

I believe the Graphics and Features of ATS are superior to ETS2. If I'm honest, the only thing that ETS2 has better than ATS in my opinion, is the Map size.

I believe that when ATS is near 50% done map-wise, it will be the superior choice but we will all still play ETS2 because of nostalgia and love of the game.

Don't hate me xD

I agree with ya :P

On 6/7/2016 at 0:50 PM, Glanshon said:

Don't hate me xD

+1

I'm with you on this. I noticed the higher quality graphics right away.

Not to mention ATS doesn't have the "cut and paste" feel of ETS2's cities.

The only reason play ETS2 more is the map size and amount of players online.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived