Reposting?

Truckerpilot

Ive had a few guys messaging me saying that im reposting what other people have and i would like to clear that up. 

First off im not reposting the content of other users i am doing my own research on things and putting together my summary or conclusion to certain topics. Ive had support members and moderators comment on my topic and voice their opinion. If they dont have a problem with what i am posting then in my book that means the topic is fine. My topics are merely discussion topics to see other peoples opinion on a certain issue or ideas. Well hope i cleared that issue up it was only like 3 people bashing my comments but still just thought i would clear that up for future topics i post. Im just trying to be engaged in the community.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I can see why youre last thread was locked, as you could have just asked for peoples opinions on the original post, instead of creating another one. I can see where both sides are coming from but at the end of the day, it can be seen as a usless thread as there is already one exactly the same.

When making topics, it is recommended you search before your create it. Also I have seen you creating a lot of topics and posting a lot and half of the suggestions / posts can be integrated into many of the other ones you have previously created.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

@El1teZombiezHD Thanks for the feedback. Ill be more aware when posting any more topics 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Archived