Thoughts about 6 axle trailers

Truckerpilot

Here is something i see alot 6 axle trailers or double trailer loads.

What are your thoughts on this being added in ATS? In the US their are loads that have 6 axles double trailer loads which i think would be a pretty neat addition to add into the game maybe as a DLC? what do you guys think about this idea

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I think this would work in Single Player, but not in Multiplayer, as they are too long, and a easy tool for trolls to block etc..

Maybe you should suggest it on the SCS Software forums - forum.scssoft.com.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

lol well you guys brought up a good point @TruckerTom94 and @JokerEL they would take quite sometime to park  and it would be a pain in MP as trolls would use them and make them not so fun in mp but i think it would be a great trailer to be added to ATS not so much ETS im not quite sure if the UK does double trailers feel free to correct me if im wrong here @Linkstar i was actually reading that they tried once but their was an issue with the dolly so they discontinued it they do look cool. i am hoping that they will rethink making it  

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Well if you see a troll blocking the road screenshot and report :) get them off the road but that is true they would make it not as fun because they would just start annoying you 

TruckerPilot

Honestly, a troll could easily cause enough chaos with just one trailer.  The biggest issue I see with double/triple trailers are drivers crashing or getting stuck due to not being used to driving such trailers.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

^ Also thinking about it their would be some issues with drivers passing you and miss judging when to cut back into the lane and may hit you accidentally their are alot of pros and cons 

TruckerPilot

I think that the main thing to consider here is that SCS will develop the game with singleplayer in mind. So it's quite possible sometime in the future that we will see Double Trailers in ATS.

However, (and I'm not sure if this is possible so I may be completely wrong here) if they cause too much of an issue in TruckersMP then the developers may disable them.

But again, this is all just assuming SCS want to / can add them to the game.

I tested the double trailers on a private server and build a few weeks ago, and personally I can't see them working online. A lot of drivers can barely control their truck with 1 trailer, never mind 2. I consider myself a decent driver and even I couldn't reverse and park the trailers without messing it up multiple times. Plus, I'm not sure how it will be properly implemented in a way which would work. The way it worked in testing was you'd get a trailer as normal, then press F9 to spawn a second one in. Anyone could do that, even in the middle of the road, so it's like a golden ticket for trolls.

Thats why i would like to see them as well they add a new concept to the game they test your ability to maneuver in difficult situations as well as different environments. Puts your skills to the test  

TruckerPilot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived