The best way to get rid off Skoda trolls

EG0611

Suggestion Name:  Decreasing Skoda fuel tank size to 80 liters
Suggestion Description: Decreasing Skoda fuel tank size to from 350 liters 80 liters
Any example images: No
Why should it be added?: Regular cars has ~ 50 liters fuel tank but since in ETS2, the distance between gas stations are high. Without gas, trolls can't do trolling.

Have to turn in most gas stations anyway with fuel consumption :3 80 litres would make this worse

The problem is: the car weights 20 t and the engine had to be powerful enough to get decent acceleration here. This means that Scout can eat fuel like crazy. If you don't want to see cars in traffic, just go to server with 110 km/h speed limit such as EU #1.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

-1 although it would "stop" trolls from using the cars to troll away from any fuel stations, it also would mean any normal person who wants to use the cars to get around would either run out of fuel after 10 minutes or would have to stop at EVERY fuel station they come to, but lets face it, point 1: why should we have the cars then if you cant go more than a certain distance from a fuel station otherwise you'll run out of fuel. Point 2: it still will not stop trolls because all they would do is troll in cities where they have Garages with fuel stations or on roads with fuel stations.

The best solutions are to either record and report the trolls or play on servers that are limited and therefore do not have cars on them, then you'll still have to deal with trolls in trucks anyway!

-1, i don't think this would really help. First, even if you have 80l in your fuel tank you can ram other people, you just have less fuel in your car, that's it, and second - pilot cars.

Edited by nivorm5T1

• 2 weeks later...

to set the fuel size from the scout car down isnt a good idea! because they will troll more then on every gas station, at every garage so i think it would be better if the size from the fuel tank set higher like 450 or 500 liters

The simple and most effective way to deal with any type of troll, whether its in a scout or a 30 tonne truck is to record, report and get those guys banned, the more people do that, the happier us legit people will be. As said before, reducing fuel tank sizes wont make any difference, in fact, more trolls will be posted on major roads around fuel stops trolling anyone passing by or needing to stop for fuel, at least now we can take solace in the fact that the number of trolls are more spread out across the maps more meaning its more easier to avoid them.

Another point is that, even if you eliminate car trolls, those guys will jump in their trucks and do the exact same thing they did in cars, just in bigger vehicles.

Also, (and sadly I wasn't recording at the time) but I was channel hopping on the CB once while sat in a rest stop for a break, when I hit one channel, I heard two trolls talking to each other, one guy was low on fuel, the other said "I told you to add that command like I do, means I have unlimited fuel", so if he wasn't bluffing, changing how much fuel the cars have is irrelevant anyway, especially if trolls can actually do so and give themselves infinite fuel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.