ATS Beta and ETS2 Beta

Truckerpilot

hey guys i just wanted some opinion on what other guys out there think of the beta release of ats and ets2 i for one think some improvements could be made which im sure since its in beta stage they will eventually do but whats your thoughts?

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I'm a fan of the new Trailer coupling addition, plus the Arizona update for American Truck Sim. I tried the open beta earlier today, and was impressed with the level of detail in the map. Should be good update, especially when it comes out for Multiplayer :P

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

It is Pretty good. one thing i noticed tho idk if its the same for you but the idle on the W800 its quite loud when the trucks not moving what do you think maybe its just me

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

+1 for the advanced coupling and Arizona. The new coupling system actually really great in my opinion.

I haven't driven around much in Arizona yet, trying to save that for when the full release it out.

Also i think you meant W900.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

I mainly look forward to ATS updates these days with so much ahead of it.

Mainly, I'm hoping for the addition of extra long / oversized loads + matching truck accessories. I think this would make some of those tight turnings very interesting.

So far testing the new stuff on ATS in single player, and I love the new trailer coupling thingy, its not that hard to figure how to do it, some spots are a little cramped when you need to pick up a trailer at some locations it could be very tricky, but it works really well. Some bugs need to be fixed, speed limits are screwed up badly in most of Arizona, some areas you need to slow down to 25mph for a few seconds then its back to 65, its insane, god bless that there's no enforced speed limits on ATS US servers or I would have been insane, I play ETS2 on the EU#1, I love the speed limits and such on it, but the way its made in ATS, its totally insane. Speed limit could help us get rid of some rotten apples that think the roads are a racetrack, but so far, its not that bad.

76561198104067447.png

Well ive explored the whole of Arizona and i love it turning lanes and everything only thing i noticed the speeds in Arizona on the highway are 75mph and as soon as you hit California it goes to 55 which kind of catches you off guard especially for me a player that likes driving the speed limit i find myself hitting the break to slow down before getting a ticket. I also like the fact that you can set your blinker options to manually have to take them off when you make a turn

TruckerPilot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived