Can't login in the mod itself but i can on the website

Geer321

Question

I have been playing ETS 2 MP for a long time, and then when ATS came out i got that and went in to download the multiplayer. so i logged into truckersmp.com and downloaded the mod, but when i try to login to the mod it says wrong username or password.

i have tried to reset my password a couple of times, and it is only letters and numbers (i have seen someone having trouble with symbols) i have also tried loggin in on different computers but that's the same i can login to the website but not the mod itself.

i have pressed the check now button, and made sure my account is set to public. i have 9 hours in the game (i read that you need to have at least 2 hours to play online)

what should i do?

7 answers to this question

Hello @Geer321,

- Make sure that you have at least 2 hours of ATS game play time.

-Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site. 

-You mustn't use Family Sharing.

-Please write a support ticket.

Hi Geer321,

Both ATS and ETS2 currently have open Beta Builds right now. Can you make sure that your versions correspond with the versions mentioned on the downloads page for TruckersMP? 

If you need to downgrade, you can find out how here: 

(Make sure to choose the version we support when downgrading).

I hope this has helped :)

Well i wrote that i have 9 hours in the game, and the email address from steam is matching the one on truckersmp. and i don't use familliy sharing

but i guess i have to write a support ticket, but thanks for the help anyway.

I have tried to login to my friends computers because they work, so i am sure they have the newest version. But when i try it says wrong username or password. And i don't want to play ETS anymore i just want to play ATS.

Edited by Geer321