Truckers.FM not showing up on radio

_Pingu_

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi,

I just deleted and then refreshed my Radio listing, it shows for me.

Close the game, Try go to your documents/euro truck simulator 2 and Open live_streams.sii with notepad and delete the contents. Go back into the game and refresh.

Hello @danielcross2,

If you scroll down, its not as far up the list as it is on ATS. It should be somewhere near middle/ bottom, whereas on ATS, its near the top I do believe. If not, click the 'Update from Internet' button and it should appear somewhere on the list.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Try deleting the Live_Streams.Sii file and then hit update from internet it should create a new Live_Streams.sii file and you should have truckers.fm in it or you can add truckers.fm in manually by going to the archives of the forum and looking for their post and they tell you how to add it in that post

4i21k0-5.png