Cars in europort

gopensgo291[youtube]

Hey I have a huge problem with the cars in europort Rotterdam and yeah each and every single time I get 15 and more trailer damage because of those stupid cars  speeds pass me over takes me cuts me off crash into me for no reason  and no I'm not going to report every single 1  where the heck are your mods  I can make a an hour video just driving pass the port and the city's  

Answer to First question... Us Admins can't watch Europoort ALL THE TIME if we are to also do the reports in the system. Neither can there ever be enough Admins to watch every single part of the map.

Answer to the Second question... We are at the moment working through the website reports. There are currently over 300 in the system. Be patient.

At high spots, admins have 600+ reports to deal with @ one time, so please give them time, they have personal lifes too. If you have sufficient evidence for a ban, it will be issued, it may just take time.

Build a bridge and get over it. Cars are allowed at Europort as long as they are driving through it and not just going around it and coming back and that is not going to change so there is no point in whining about the cars at Europort. Use EU1 if you hate them that much. Yes some cars cause problems at Europort, overtaking, speeding past, crashing etc but I've seen just as many trucks doing the same things, overtaking. speeding past etc, Its not the cars that are the problem ,its the drivers. I've seen loads of cars go through Europort without any issues or problems and I'm at Europort alot.  

Admins/Moderates etc have lives/lifes too you know and they get swamped with reports, they do it voluntarily and will get to your reports when they get to them. You have to be patient.  

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Archived