Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No cars in singleplayer.

[UK] Sir Biscoff

Question

I just got multiplayer and there are a few problems I have had.

The first problem is money. I somehow got 31 million in MP and now that is how much I have in singleplayer. You may think this money boost is good but I don't feel like I earned it so I need a way to revert this.

The second problem is cars. In singleplayer there are no cars on the road anymore.

Any help is well appreciated.

5 answers to this question

The money boost is from the time difference as MrCreeper has said, your drivers will be working for the time difference so if the time in your single player is far behind multiplayer then the workers will still earn that money. 

There are no AI cars on multiplayer, the 'AI' cars you are seeing on MP are a recent multiplayer release for the new 'Scout car'.

Also as Rhys said my suggestions would be to remove the money using cheat engine but that seems fairly pointless because the money will just re-appear due to this time difference. I have found that if you start the profile on the multiplayer mod the times will be more relevant, you will still earn more money but not in the great quantity that you seem to have gained.

Hope I helped.                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by Lukas_
  • Upvote 1

AddFriend.png

You can simply start a new profile on ETS2 to take away all of youre money and start again or edit youre money using cheat engine back to a sensible amount, and in regards to the cars,do you mean you cant drive the car or there is no AI driving on the road with you like normal?

^ Turns out the AI car problem was an error on my part for not looking around long enough. 

1 hour ago, MrCreeper said:

the money thing is an MP time difference thinig

and the only way to revert this is an autosave i think

or editing your profile

Thanks! Everything is good now (After I pimped out my truck)

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed quote. Use ^ when replying to message above.

11 hours ago, Lukas_ said:

^                                                                                                                                                                   

Thank you!

Edited by Memduh Basgan
You need to use ^when quoting.