HOW TO VOICE CHAT IN ETS2???

gaekickerz

Question

Hello Truckers!!! This Sounds Kinda Stupid Question But I Keep Seeing People Voice Chatting In Ets2 .... I Was Wondering How To Do It And Asked ... they Asked Me To Press The "V" Key To Activate But Tried And Did Not Work... I Have  A Earpiece With A Working Microphone But Yet It Still Does Not Seem To Work For Me.. Am I Missing Out On Anything To Make It Work? Just Need A Kind Soul To Give Me A Full Guide About This :) Thank You !! 

Happy Trucking Guys!!

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

Make sure it works in windows first. So right click the speaker icon in your taskbar and pick recording devices, a window will pop up. Speak in your microphone and you should see the levels move beside your active recording device. If you see movement, right click that one and select , Set as default device. You've now made your microphone the default recording device. Start the game and it should work now.

• Upvote 1