David [BR][pt/en]

ETS2Sync Helper - app to simplify syncing jobs with other players (now for ATS too!)

On 6/16/2018 at 9:58 AM, XxHeallingxX said:

Estou com um problema pode me ajudar?

According to the app, you have the save format set to text, but the save you're trying to sync was created in binary format. If you changed the save format to text by editing the config.cfg file or using the option in the app while the game was running, that won't work. Close the game and the app, reopen the app, and see if it still says that the save format is text.

If that is not the issue, then you need to make sure that the profile and save selected in the app are the ones you are using, and that you created a new save (“Save & Load → Save Game”) AFTER changing the save format to text.

De acordo com o programa, o formato do save está como texto, mas o save que você está tentando sincronizar foi criado em formato binário. Se quando você mudou o formato do save para texto—editando o config.cfg ou usando a opção no programa—o jogo já estava aberto, não vai funcionar. Feche o jogo e o programa, abra o programa novamente, e veja se ele ainda diz que o formato do save é texto.

Se não for esse o problema, então você precisa se certificar que o perfil e o save selecionados no programa são os que você está usando, e que você criou um save novo (“Salvar e Carregar → Salvar Jogo”) DEPOIS de ter mudado o formato do save para texto.

2 hours ago, Jefferson_GER said:

Is this realy real!? ... ets2sync.com use java cryptominer from coinhive.com

kyiaBX1.png

Za0qArj.png

ETS2Sync is not featured on our forum at all because of it.

The only reason this topic is not currently hidden is because it's an independent tool that uses the ets2sync api, it is not a part of ets2sync itself.

Actually, I think I should have made it clearer back then, but my app hasn't used the ETS2Sync.com job lists for over a year now. If you sync from the website and someone else syncs using the app, you'll notice you'll get completely different jobs.

Their server went offline around December 30, 2016, and I didn't know how long it would take for it to come back up, so I started using my own job lists (that I extract from the game myself) for ETS2Sync Helper. So, ever since then, my app has nothing to do with ETS2Sync.com at all, except for the name. Maybe I should change it? TruckSync Helper, maybe?

On 9/1/2018 at 9:02 PM, David [BR][pt/en] said:

Actually, I think I should have made it clearer back then, but my app hasn't used the ETS2Sync.com job lists for over a year now. If you sync from the website and someone else syncs using the app, you'll notice you'll get completely different jobs.

Their server went offline around December 30, 2016, and I didn't know how long it would take for it to come back up, so I started using my own job lists (that I extract from the game myself) for ETS2Sync Helper. So, ever since then, my app has nothing to do with ETS2Sync.com at all, except for the name. Maybe I should change it? TruckSync Helper, maybe?

I would suggest to keep the same name as the software is already known for that old name. Also, is it even technically possible to sync cargo market jobs for 1.32?

On 9/26/2018 at 12:33 PM, snugglebear said:

hi does this work for the 1.32 update? Cause when i use it , It brings me back to my garage saying game changes detected.

No this doesn't work anymore, We need to wait until this is fixed for 1.32

Just so you all know, updating this app takes some time and some work. That is why I decided not to upgrade it for 1.32 until the Oregon DLC is released. That way I don't have to upgrade it twice.

I don't know how much time it will take to upgrade the app after the Oregon DLC is released (and it might take me a week or two to put together the money to buy the DLC once it's out), because I haven't looked into how the trailer ownership feature is implemented and how it might affect the sync process. Also, I've been pretty busy with work and truth be told I haven't really played ETS2/ATS in over a year (and in the rare event that I do play, it's in single-player).

So, I will update the app (assuming SCS didn't change things too much), but it might take a little while.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2

On 10/3/2018 at 4:16 AM, Encrypted_Data0 said:

Ye 

13 hours ago, David [BR][pt/en] said:

Just so you all know, updating this app takes some time and some work. That is why I decided not to upgrade it for 1.32 until the Oregon DLC is released. That way I don't have to upgrade it twice.

I don't know how much time it will take to upgrade the app after the Oregon DLC is released (and it might take me a week or two to put together the money to buy the DLC once it's out), because I haven't looked into how the trailer ownership feature is implemented and how it might affect the sync process. Also, I've been pretty busy with work and truth be told I haven't really played ETS2/ATS in over a year (and in the rare event that I do play, it's in single-player).

So, I will update the app (assuming SCS didn't change things too much), but it might take a little while.

Okay eagerly waiting for the update. 

14 hours ago, David [BR][pt/en] said:

Thank you for letting us know.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:11 AM, David [BR][pt/en] said:

I really like the work you've developed!

I appreciate your work very much. We're Together and waiting for the Synchronizer Update.

David [BR][pt/en], is there a donation link?  Perhaps we can all contribute a few dollars towards you a) purchasing the expansion and b) keeping you motivated on the project?  There's a lot of people here eagerly awaiting the update.  You could also include the donation link in the application with the update :)

• Like 5