David [BR][pt/en]

ETS2Sync Helper - app to simplify syncing jobs with other players (now for ATS too!)

Guest Meto
1 hour ago, Arnolcas said:

1,27 desteklenmiyor 

Yes you are right :( 

Hm. I didn't get notified about these replies. Anyway, it does work for 1.27, at least for me and my friends.

If it doesn't work for you, please open a report here: https://github.com/davidsantos-br/ETS2Sync-Helper-4/issues (including error messages if there are any and screenshots if possible)

Edited by David [BR][pt/en]

On 02/03/2017 at 8:23 AM, DarkDexter said:

Is that ok for you if I port that to a platform independet language? Like JavaFX e.g.?

I don't know what the point of that would be, since TruckersMP requires Windows anyway, but I have no problem with that. I'd just ask you to use different name (i.e. not ETS2Sync Helper) so that people don't confuse the two when reporting bugs and the like.

@Slayer1972, that seems to be a connection timeout error. It could have been a temporary issue with the server, but it seems to be working now (I'm on Linux so I can't test the sync, but the server is up and working normally).

I'll try to release an update for compatibility with the Heavy Cargo DLC later today.

2 hours ago, David [BR][pt/en] said:

@Slayer1972, that seems to be a connection timeout error. It could have been a temporary issue with the server, but it seems to be working now (I'm on Linux so I can't test the sync, but the server is up and working normally).

I'll try to release an update for compatibility with the Heavy Cargo DLC later today.

Much appreciated David, I'll test your new update when it's ready :)

Hi, I do not understand the problem, I can not synchronize the profile with others. I can sync friend's profile. We also create new accounts but they also are not synchronized, tried to exclude DLS, this does not work, you can somehow solve this problem? 

always an error economies and returns to the main garage

• Upvote 1

Version 5.1.0 was just released.

• Add support to the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC.
  • Add “Select All” option in the DLC selector.
  • Fix compatibility with the ETS2 update released along with the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC.
  • Add option to reset the economy, a faster way to get fresh, unsynced jobs, if you don't mind being sent back to your home garage.

Download: http://sync.dsantosdev.com/

• Upvote 2

On 2017-5-16 at 5:00 AM, David [BR][pt/en] said:

Version 5.1.0 was just released.

• Add support to the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC.
  • Add “Select All” option in the DLC selector.
  • Fix compatibility with the ETS2 update released along with the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC.
  • Add option to reset the economy, a faster way to get fresh, unsynced jobs, if you don't mind being sent back to your home garage.

Download: http://sync.dsantosdev.com/

Valeuuu mano! Seu trampo é bom demais!
Thank You

• Upvote 1

Update released. Please note that to avoid errors when loading the synced save, I use job lists extracted directly from saves with the Freight Market populated by the game. For that reason, I can't change the lists to include more or less jobs for any DLC.

For ATS, right now there are about 40~50 jobs that require the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC, and about 400 that don't.

Some people might want more heavy jobs, but I can't provide that unless I can make the game itself generate a list with more heavy jobs (i.e. if there is a setting in the game that determines the proportion of heavy/normal jobs).

https://github.com/davidsantos-br/ETS2Sync-Helper-4/releases/tag/v5.2.0

• Upvote 1