Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Mandatory Traffic light obediance in Rotterdam

KayyJayy:D

Suggestion Name:  Mandatory Traffic light obediance in Rotterdam
Suggestion Description: Add it in the rules so that anyone in Rotterdam must obey the traffic lights.

Any example images:  No

Why should it be added?: There are a lot of crashes in Rotterdam due to the crowd in there. So actual truckers (not useless traffic) can have a peace of mind while driving there. Often, people hit my trailer passing through the traffic lights.

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

If there is no-one around, or it is safe to go, then why wait? Its the same principle with crossing the road. Why wait at the crossing if there is no cars coming? Of course, if there are trucks coming, then I would stop at the lights, but I don't think we need this rule. As long as players use there common sense, then it shouldn't be a issue.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

I often go through red lights when its safe and no cars or trucks or coming the other way :P Sometimes I stop at red lights in Rotterdam and sometimes I don't, depends on how many other players are around and if its safe or not but I mostly stop at red lights in Rotterdam. We don't need this rule :P 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.