Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

F7 and ENTER instead of police/admin

q8venom

Suggestion Name:  The (re?)takeover of the trucker community from the hands of the secret police!
Suggestion Description: A long time ago, I was told, there was a continent named Europe. It was ruled by Scanias and Mercedes. One day, Germans and Brits, Italians and Spaniards, others of Europe and far away, were all embroiled in a game of respect and right of way on scarce paved roads. They had to stop at red lights. They had to use their headlights to signal around dark corners. They had to use blinkers to help a fellow truck overtake from behind. But one day, there was a traffic incident. A crying baby flipped his truck and never used F7 and Enter. Everyone panicked. No truck was strong enough to push this fallen giant. An admin was summoned. He put on a police uniform and came with a shining sword of justice and economics. Other truckers thanked him for moving this immense obstacle.
Today, however, we have youtube and twitch channels showing the culling of masses of innocent truckers in the name of security. People who are just sending a delivery after hours and hours of driving are sent to the hospital by police who ban them for four days. I believe that people should just be moved by towing service admin. No more banning/no more kicking for anything vehicular. Thats right. Drive the way you want in the world, and make friends and respect each other because no one will save you. The only time admin can do something is for people blocking roads.

Any example images: (N/A)

Why should it be added?: I think the game title speaks for itself. Euro Truck Simulator. It puts the truckers freedom first. We are armed with a CB radio, friends, and a ton of engine under our control. There is no obstacle any humans can do that we as the trucking community on TruckersMP cant get past. Thanks for your time.

Why not both? Like it is now.

You can still use F7 + enter.(It never went away)

And Admins are still around. (They just have police cars now)

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Like I said in section 2 of the description, it starts with "Today, however,..." I also think its more fun to resolve problems with people in a traffic jam. Instead of seeing someone dissappear right infront of me cuz he got banned by an admin in a drone camera. But thats cuz I like to play with people. Not singleplayer where there are cars, but driven by robots instead of humans. A jam is where you meet others from different countries and see how they react and resolve situations. Convoys are the same. I wish no one got banned. I never saw an evil person trying to hurt others.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.