Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Police Job

Justis

So okay , I can nominate myself as veteran , and I want to say few things, btw skoda is awesome! So everyone knows that police car is ADMIN only, but what IF admins become the real police - chases, arrests and etc. So what I want so say admins become the police and they are not only baning and kicking , but watching the roads and punishing drivers , for example an admin watches the road on are wheres the traffic are high , and you see theres a guy which are coming high speed , and he ignores red lights and etc (just what normal police do) You get the point. You think why the fk do admins do that? it would be MORE interesting and would involve more people. How should the police stop them? First turn on the emergency lights and give a bit of time for truck to stop , if truck still aren't doing that, there should be a command like /ar ID or nickname . Then when officer arrests truck cannot move , then officer gives him ( lets say star like in GTA or something like that ) And the truck driver should pay. Feel free to comment , I think it would be the best thing to ets2mp so far, more realistic. Sorry for English by the way , this is not my native language. :)

• Upvote 1

I completely agree with you. I appreciate someone who sees this game as a simulator and wants simulated police experience. Your words are perfect. I understand everything you said. I hope admins will be a bit more cooperative and pleasant towards players. I know many people are "trolls" as admins call them, but I enjoy human nature. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.