Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

hit-and-run driving

Bluscream

Hey, i've seen some crash compilations and many people are just driving away when a accident happens without even using hazard lights. I know if a vehicle is blocking the road it has to F7+Enter immediatly but it takes away some realism and also probably encourages people to the same in RL. If you look some real life dashcam compilations you see that there are already too many people that act as if nothing has happened.

I would love to hear other peoples opinions on this.

Just my 2 cents

Bluscream

BTW: Is Mr. Teds using a cheat in this video?

76561198022446661.png Please support my suggestion for easy and safe mod support in ETS2MP:

I would like to see some form of recovery system where one would drive a recovery truck and or a police car to the crash scene instead of doing F7 - Enter. But for most people, they may not like this kind of feature.

Oh and about that video, that guy who rammed probably had this glitch where he couldn't see trucks even though he was in the server.

Similar to this:

bN1fe9S.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived