Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[ARCHIVED] How to get a white / clear curtain trailer in Multiplayer

Edinev

The steps are pretty obvious in the video, but I'll write them down here if anyone doesn't want to watch the video:

How to open console in the game (not my video):

1. Download any trailer skin for the default curtain trailers created by SCS. I've chosen to use MetaltigerSA's mod "All Curtain Trailers" to easely find a curtain trailer in the game (link is in the video description).

2. Install the mod by putting the .scs file you've downloaded in Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Mod folder.

3. Start Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Single Player).

4. Click on "Mod Manager".

5. Highlight the mod you've downloaded, click on the right arrow and then click on "confirm changes".

6. Sign in to your profile.

7. Sleep to refresh the job market. I take the simple way and change the time through console using g_set_time XX (edited config).

8. Sort the market by sender to easier find what you're looking for.

9. The trick here is to find a curtain trailer who's sender is a company that normally doesn't own curtain trailers. If you don't know what companies don't haul curtain trailer, take a look on the trailer and the company logo. If the logo on the trailer and the company logo don't match then choose that trailer. In my example (video) I found an ITCC trailer in Stein Bruch, clearly not a match.

10. Drive or fly (edited config) to the sender.

11. If the trailer is still there, drive up to the icon that is placed outside the sender.

12. Choose the trailer you wanted.

13. After you've attached the trailer close the game. Remember to save the game if autosave is not activated (by default it is).

14. Start Euro Truck Simulator 2: Multiplayer.

15. Load the save you just saved (autosave or manually saved game) from earlier, ignore that the mod isn't activated.

Since the curtain trailer has been taken from a sender that does not haul curtain trailer and the mod isn't activated, the game will not recognize the trailer skin and load it as if it was clear/white.

• Upvote 1

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• 4 years later...