people can't drive

Cookienightstorm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/6/2016 at 4:28 AM, Seanster said:

That's why you don't use insults against ppl. Try insulting ppl without using insulting words like idiot or moron or stuff like that.

Here a few Examples:

• A google car is safer then you
  • You should've gone to specsavers
  • Next time, at least try to drive
  • Here's a tip to be a good driver, don't hit things and stay on the road
  • If i facepalmed as hard as you suck at driving, I'd knock myself out. (This one might be borderline ban)
  • I'm laughing so hard at your attempt at driving milk came out of my nose, I'm not even drinking milk.

And don't forget to record them and post it on youtube.

haha i love the google car one actually made me laugh think i'll be using that one 

On 1/6/2016 at 6:22 PM, GaminK said:

I always look before pulling out and always have my mirror distance on max and look around vehicle so i don't hit somebody and mistakes can be made you know.

that is true but there's nothing i could have done as he the one that pulled out on me when i was turning off the motorway at Rotterdam to head to Amsterdam 

ENJOY THE GAME 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016. 05. 28. at 6:11 PM, DJ Alex said:

so i was on etsmp about 4 minutes go and this truck pulls out on (not saying names) and i get kicked for called the guys an idiot witch i understand why (well an little bit i do) but the guy knew i was there and i was pulling left until he came from the right witch he should of waited so who else has had a bad driver like the guy i did 

Too bad noobs and trolls have protection so decent drivers get kicked or banned instead of them.No wonder this server has more and more trolls and noobs

3 hours ago, Kazuma said:

Too bad noobs and trolls have protection so decent drivers get kicked or banned instead of them.No wonder this server has more and more trolls and noobs

the thing is, decent drivers should know not to say a word in chat, or if they have to, not to swear or use insults, that just makes them as bad as the trolls. Anyone can swear, it takes good people with a lot of restraint not to swear one one of these mentally deficient people cause an issue.

Heck, 2 days ago I had a guy in Amsterdam pull out of the services on the wrong side of the road and runs straight into me and a row of traffic behind me coming through the junction. Then yesterday I had a troll in a scout decide that because I was jack knifed (after some other idiot in a car missed a turn and hit the barrier and rolled in front of me, causing me to collide with him and get stuck for a moment) that once I was moving again, he would sit behind me, when I changed lanes he held the horn down because he decided to try and pass me when he knew the junction ahead was one of those 1 lane deals, so he caught up with me after a few moments and rammed me off the road shouting (Im reporting you) in chat at me for doing absolutely nothing to him (at least, nothing I know of or on purpose),

It's good thing you guys can control yourself but for me it's harder because i have anger management issues lol I know this is only a game which should not be taken seriously.The truth is i dont even care if i lose the job because accidents can happen and to be honest TruckersMP would be boring without accidents and crazy drivers.However trolls are in different category.I just hate their intention to ruin others game. If they enjoy this i wonder what kind of persons are they in the real life

I live in Florida and in real life people do exactly what they do in this game. Run red lights, run you off the road, road rage to the extreme of trying to kill you dang near, pull out in front of you making you slam on your breaks. Basically this game wouldn't be like real life for me if every one was a perfect driver. It's annoying but I always have my dash cam running when I drive my rig.

C.E.O Jennings & Rall

I had a guy in ATS a few weeks back in May who tried to troll me every time i saw him coming i'd just pull over to the side of the road and put the brake on and my hazards and let him slam into me all he wanted i recorded him and reported him in game and eventually he was banned by Zmaster for a couple days. 

4i21k0-5.png

^ Not a problem i didn't know it was that till i hit it by accident one day trying to either record someone or take a screenshot i forget which but i hit it and noticed it in the console when i hit it again to turn it off and also when i was looking through my key bindings i saw it in there

4i21k0-5.png

Thanks for the information. I always wondered about it but never seemed to bother enough to search for it.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

I'm abit late to this thread because i've taken time away from the game and recently coming back again. Yes there has always been drivers like that, I'm yet to play a game in MP where there are no bad drivers, it happens unfortunately. I also get tempted to vent my fury to them in chat but I try not to. I record any incidents that I come across and report the player which is the easiest way, it isn't very fun when your load is badly damaged and you've travelled 20 mins into your journey for it to be smashed which is partly why I take time away from it, I usually get fed up after awhile.

Archived