people can't drive

Cookienightstorm

I think that everybody should read the rules first and then play the game. I believe that if we all respected the rules the experience would be much nicer.

However i think that that will never happen. I trust the admins for taking care of that people

Regards

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^and ofc you will claim that you are not one of those 10% and that others are guilty - all 100% of us are the reason why there are accidents in MP and all 100% of us face the consequences of our behaviour in-game

Also: People are careless because its a game and they don't risk or loose anything  when they crash - they just load their auto/quick-save, apologize if needed or have a laugh and move in

honestly just started playing mp, my intentions was to play properly, ( wait at lights and stuff ) yet the amount of people crashing into me wasn't worth it, so i just speed past them now, but i do check to see if anyone is coming either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived