Wrong TruckersMP ID in report title,but correct in proof

-Dan-

Here's what I see, I see 2 pictures in non collision zone, can't do anything with that. I guess that's for the pinfo, that you need to supply anyway when doing the reports. 

Third picture I see a bunch of trucks and cars parked on the sidewalk, nothing wrong on this, I can't even tell where you are in the picture. 

Fourth picture, can't tell what's going on, again I can't see where you are, who started it, who's ramming who. You say they are pushing you in the corner, how are we to determine this with a still picture? You could simply be parked, I can't tell the difference. 

Fifth, same pic, just closer, again without movement, I can't tell what's going on. 

Sixth pic, what are we supposed to ban for in this pic? A truck turning around?

Nowhere I see a truck blocking the road. Blocking means blocking the whole road where it is impossible to pass. 

Finaly, even if we were to ban, the players will just make a quick appeal, and what do we do then? This is the only evidence we have and it's not really good. As an admin, I am not comfortable defending my ban reason with those. Also the fact that they are all turks is irrelevant and little racist to even mention it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived