Next update Arizona dlc Racetrack

Suggestion Name:  Make Race track non collision Zone or Block it off
Suggestion Description: On the current beta Arizona DLC has access to a Race track Will it either be blocked off or made a No collision zone

Any example images

Why should it be added?: Blocked for no access Or Non collision due to amount of trucks that may be on it

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones at Race track or Block off access 
Suggestion Description: N/a
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added?: Blocked reason being it is Actually off the map but Scs made it so we can knock cones down to gain access and get a Achievement, Non-collision due to the amount of people that may be on it 

With a few common sense rules. Such as no driving backwards on the track and no intentionally blocking the track. But generally yeah, if you drive onto the track, you should accept the risk of your truck getting damaged.

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2016 at 10:36 PM, FlyingDutchman said:

NCZ is impossible to do because there is no box ( delivery zones,truck companies,service area's does have one)

That is a shame. 

On 5/28/2016 at 2:56 AM, Arkiasis said:

With a few common sense rules. Such as no driving backwards on the track and no intentionally blocking the track. But generally yeah, if you drive onto the track, you should accept the risk of your truck getting damaged.

Fully agree maybe also No trailers at the Track 

NCZ is also a bad thing if people choose to abuse it. Look at what people are doing at Rotterdam repair station these days. Arizona race track will be the next one, and it could be worse.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

This would be GREAT! If it was able to become a NCZ people can race around there and ONLY that area can be used for racing. However if no NCZ can be placed in that area, it should either be FULLY blocked off or a rule should be added saying that being in that area is at your own risk. Otherwise racing or being in that area may be forbidden. +1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

@El1teZombiezHD or only allow as a event so that the admin can overwatch the race ? 

maybe the team can make one so players can participate the event ?

with of course a setup of rules so that the admin knows how to enforce the event fairly   

as for NCZ is not possible so enter on own risk. 

• Upvote 1

I was thinking on this idea earlier, it would be a great place to hold events every so often for people to come and race, but also to allow Servers that allow cars to use the track as a actual race track, certainly would reduce the number of idiots racing up and down the interstates. I mean, the track is actually really out of the way where it is and is a fun little truck, I managed to run around it in a full sized W900 without issues, but it would be a great opportunity to let people blow off some steam and race (also can give a purpose to using the Scout other than just driving up and down roads),

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi there, thank you for your suggestion.

Since the time when this was suggested, we have allowed racing on the Arizona race track only. We allow racing here and are aware of what racing sometimes results in (crashes etc..) so we make clear that racing there is done at ones own discretion. As implementing a NCZ into the race track would take away from the fun and realistic aspect of it, it is a collision zone and will remain this way.

With this in mind, I will be rejecting your suggestion. I once again thank you for suggesting improvements to the modification.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.