Support team Recruitment

Guys, spamming here asking if you will ever get selected or if you're being considered, it is just useless. The support team leader will look into the applications sent, and if you're chosen as a trial support you'll receive a private message from him, just be patient and if you don't receive anything it will be for the next time.

• Upvote 1

It was not a pointless post. I was just trying to help. Now you say I am blacklisted when All I have done is support Truckersmp. It was just a simple message trying to help you out. From a person who has stage 3 Crohn's disease and wants to use his time to help out by volunteering a simple no would of sufficed but to call me out saying I am a spammer and Have been blacklisted well Ill never play your MP version of the game again. Your response was not needed, all you had to say is we don't need the help. I wasn't spamming you. I sent one message to 3 admins because I was not sure who to contact. I will not message you again. 

I would just like to say a massive thank you to the current admin/moderators who work hard making the mo experience available and free to use without all your hard work and constant updates we would not have this option in game so thank you 

good luck to everyone who applied and myself included :P and hope to see you all online soon 

spacer.png

• fyzz08 locked this topic