Support team Recruitment

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 9:58 AM, alikurtulus said:

^ Four Languages I know , but less than the number of messages in the forum

And less than the number of bans, the last of them permanent for trying to evade a previous ban and false reports. You can apply, everyone can, but don't expect miracles.

As for the rest, good luck to everyone!

wouldn't it be better if a guideline would be to ask for 17 year-olds, but allow younger people to apply with a warning they will most likely not be accepted? From the application it should be (as I looked) pretty easy to see if the player is cut out in maturity and understanding. Having 1-2 younger people in the staff team can mean more diversity and in occasion maybe better knowledge of certain slang or "cool" terms that might be used on the forum in the support section.

I myself obviously fall short, outside of age (15) in not having about 50 helpful posts but I'd love to join the support team in the future.

Regards, wilburg22

• Upvote 1

Question... (I know I don't have 50 posts or anything but just wondering.) If I were younger than 17 is there anyway that if at sometime in my future I were to apply for Support someone would someone be able to interview me or something or is it strictly 17 with no exceptions?