Support team Recruitment

I would love to become a member of the support team love helping others out with issues submitted application :D good luck to everyone that submitted

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Submitted would be a honor to help support this amazing website and help it grow to a even more fun place to be.  Good luck to everyone and thank you to the current team for all your hard work in keeping this FREE addition to the game it really does make the game that extra bit more fun and i have met loads of amazing friendly people both in here and in game so thank you to you all

spacer.png

@LUIG Dpending on the ban you will not be able too but apply you never know what can happen just gotta get your posts up

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

^ Well going the wrong way and blocking it would be to the staff and person hiring new support members to determine whether those bans would affect your application  

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.
  • Upvote 2

TruckerPilot

For myself who has not posted but maybe 3 posts with a bunch of play time I can still respect the rules of becoming part of the team. Rules are in place for a reason. I would not expect them to add me, why? because I only have 3 posts, those are the rules. Granted I don't have any bans and I have a lot of play time, they are looking for truly dedicated people who do more then just play, Only a few posts in the forum or pointless posts to reach the number to apply, add a ban to that, what do you expect. Follow the rules If you really want to be part of their team and thanks to them for finding the right people for the team because I am sick of the people who ruin this great game by going 241kph in a car and wrecking people for their own pleasure. We need real admins who can police the roads.

• Upvote 1

@Easycrate The Staff Members of Truckermp do a great job of picking out the people that are serious from the people that just want to have support or in-game admin in their name. Its more than that. Being a staff member is about dedication towards helping other. Its about making the community a better place for everyone who uses it and making them feel like they can call Truckersmp a place to go and just relax after a long days work as well as also enforcing the rules and doing the duties that come with being a staff member of this great community. And well said pointless posts won't get you anywhere

• Upvote 3

TruckerPilot

Never banned or averted in game by 2 years in game, i'd like to have my luck on support team :P 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I applied hoping i get a chance at it :) wishing everyone good luck as well and if you do get in please take it seriously because we as Truckers look to you for help in time of need

TruckerPilot

1 hour ago, God said:

^ You'll also need 50 useful posts, but good luck. :)

Yes i can ;) 

I'm participating on the forum on sometimes time.

Thanks ;) 

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.