Support team Recruitment

Hello truckers,

It's that time of year when we are looking for new supporters! If you have applied in the past and weren't selected, you can apply again.
If you have more than 3 bans or warnings on the forum, please do not bother to apply.

For more information, check out the requirements below and send in your applications.

Vacant seats 4-8. In support of the languages that we are interested in are: Dutch French German Italian Polish Portuguese Romanian Spanish

You can apply even if you know other languages than those listed above, we strive to support new languages. Requirements: - You must be 17 years or older. Why this limit? We require Mature people who know when to be serious and when to joke.

- You should have a good knowledge of the English language
- You should have about 50 useful posts
- A good forum and in game behavior.
. - Dedication and devotion to help other people to Send in applications here: http://goo.gl/forms/aAza6C5evH ※ the end of the set: 15-06-2016

I can't offer you nothing but my friendship, my gratitude and some of the gratitude of the people You'll help.
Good luck!

fyzz08

• Upvote 13

If you have a great passion for TruckersMP and are interested in helping other users then I suggest you apply. The staff team are friendly too and you're sure to have a laugh with us. I recommend writing up your application, leaving it over night and coming back to it so you can proof read and add anything further the next day. Make it impressive so you'll be considered. ;) Good luck to all applicants!

• Upvote 7

Best of luck to all who apply!

• Upvote 1

jarfull.png         

• Valeant changed the title to Поддержка команды Recuitement

^  -You should Have about 50 useful posts

I only know English, I'm taking it I can't apply? :(

Edited by xOceanSpirit

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png