Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS in real life

golddigger721

The first part is relatable. Often times, even myself, I drive really fast and during those turns into/out of the highways. I think it's just showing that you shouldn't go too fast around that corner.

I'm a bit curious about what happened to the trailer brake lights. I'm assuming that the 7-pin lines got loose. 

Second part where the truck is passing the lovely, antique Volvo. The road is wet thus when you lock the brakes up, the trailer may sway to one side because of uneven grip on the road. Couple other factors include the brake out-of-adjustment, weight distribution (a light trailer will have a higher chance of swaying, thus heavier loads should always be closer to the front or i.e. fifth wheel) and in-proper braking procedue (braking from a far vs close). 

If you look closer, you will see that the Volvo truck is actually pulling the trailer to one side thus enacting a trailer-slide.

On the second run, basically same thing but with some obstacles. Drive too fast and you will damage the suspension. 

Third run, god damn it. Watching that poor truck jumping like that makes me cringe. Just... don't drive your rig like that especially if you are a company driver. Not only is the truck jumping but the trailer behind is as well. If there are any goods inside, the receiver won't be happy when delivered. 

I bet this truck driver was getting off this company Dole, so as a way to end his career, the driver decides to have "fun" and damage the equipment before moving on. 

But seriously, come on! Of all rigs they could of picked, they chose a classic pete and a great looking trailer to wreck. 

4030215307613718s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived