Multiple Novice Questions

Fred_Tucker

Question

Hello

I've been playing on the Euro2 server for about a week now and having an absolute blast. Don't think I'll go back to SP to be honest.

I have a few questions/issues though, and hope you could answer/solve them. Keep in mind, I'm a nOOb here. I'll shoot these questions straight, with no frills.

1. Am I able to have my own company with AI drivers? If not, why not?

2. Why is there no AI traffic? (I suppose it has something to do with no.1's answer)

3. I've set my economy to reset so that jobs appear, but this makes me spawn back at home base whenever I log in, can I set it back now and still expect jobs to appear, and spawn where I left off?

4. What does the number in between brackets next to a player's name mean? Level? Deliveries completed? How can I see my own?

5. What is the keyboard commands for PTT (Push to talk) and text chat? How can I mute players? (some of them would get boo'd off XFactor's stage within seconds...)

6. Am I able to transfer a profile from one server to the next?

I think you guys have done a fantastic job getting this mod up and running. Just had a few niggling issues I wanted to air and having trouble finding satisfactory answers in the forum. Shoot straight back please. Cheers.

Regards

Fred

5 answers to this question

Welcome to TruckersMP, Here are some answers to your questions

1) Yes, you can. Only difference though is that you will earn a lot of money when you open single player then open up MP again. (Time differences between modes causes this)

2)There is no AI traffic because the servers would not be able to sync the traffic with all the players.

3) You need to reset your economy reset back to 0. This will prevent your game from resetting you every time. When you have no jobs left, just F7+Enter or Sleep to get more jobs

4) They are ID numbers. It assists players with either communicating to the driver so they don't have to spell out the name or it helps with submitting a report. You can see your own by pressing TAB.

5) Press V to talk to others via CB. Press Y to talk to others on chat. You can mute players by pressing TAB and clicking on the players name, then click on the mute symbol on the bottom of the tab menu.

6) Yes, your profile will be fine to use on all servers. Just note that when purchasing the car, you cannot use it on EU#1.

• Upvote 2

There is no AI traffic due to ramming and due to them being poorly coded for multiplayer (hence why cars were added). 1/2 

I would assume so, whenever I have no jobs I just sleep and it resets it. 3

The number next to players names is an identification number for the server. 4

To use the CB (Push to talk) hold V. And you can mute players through the tab menu. 5 

Your local profiles should be able to work on every server. 6

• Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

3 hours ago, Fred_Tucker said:

3. I've set my economy to reset so that jobs appear, but this makes me spawn back at home base whenever I log in, can I set it back now and still expect jobs to appear, and spawn where I left off?

You dont need to reset the economy to have the job. The "job list" is the problem but the job actualy spawn if you drive your truck to the companies.

TERjqBU.png