Appealing ban still nothing....

chewyclegnuts

Question

Hi I appealed my ban straight after I received it after I thought it wasn't necessary I didn't do anything wrong. Its been 47 hours since I appealed and I've heard nothing. Whats the point in being able to appeal the ban if you have to wait longer the ban for any reply from the admin who put the ban on a player. I know admins aren't paid and have lives and that but it doesn't take 48 hours to check an appeal. If he can't do what he volunteered to do then why not give the place to someone who would be willing to play the part as admin. Could someone please remove my ban I have never been banned before 2 days is extreme, Im currently on my petrol tanker adr course in real life so time is limited to play. Thanks to anyone who helps me....

Class 1 Passed - 16/07/2006 at the age of 17!

Currently Driving Scania G450.

4 answers to this question

Sadly admins have a lot of other work to do, deal with other reports and appeals, moderate the constant flow of forum posts to make sure they are following very specific rules. Moderate in game reports and usually want to play the game a little and this is only after they are done with school / work. You can expect for stuff like this to take three or more days sometimes and I have heard they got flooded with reports. ( I do realize you said you understand but I think its always better to just wait in that situation)

Please note: If you feel like this ban was handled unfairly you can contact the support team at [email protected]

This applies to the entire experience you had with the admin but I recommend you think about what he saw and what he probably thought first and make that email in a calm way. Admins are good people and it was probably a misunderstanding.