Game Freezing/Black Screen

OfficialFr8kyFabii

Question

Hello!

Every time i want to travel over the sea or trying to use the emergency call, crashes my game off or the screen stays black (Blackscreen).

I dont get any error messages or other things. But the strange thing is, my radio works perfectly...

Things i do already:

-Reinstall the game

-Cleaning the cache (Steam & Windows)

-Deleting all modifications

-Use a new savefile (new driver)

Here some Logs:

Spawn Logs: https://paste.ee/p/94rE9

Thanks.

Edited by OfficialFr8kyFabii

6 answers to this question

First: I have seen similar threads before, please search at least a little before posting to help keep the forums clean. There is a recommended format for these to help us diagnose the issue easier, it would be preferred if you use it.

Second: I have also been getting these on ATS when I alt tab out of the game but this is probably a separate issue with my hardware, I believe they were saying it is best to just wait when you do get this and it just takes time. If I am wrong and it is not a bug with the multiplayer mod, you may have to go into your files, remove and save your personal profile information, delete everything manually not through steam, then re download the game. 

@OfficialFr8kyFabii (using for notification purposes :l not allowed to use quote)

You have to wait and see what happens, dont try and alt tab as this can make the game take longer. this was happening to me, but i wanted 8-10 mins and then it fixed itself and put me through to the service.