First time ban club?

q8venom

Hi guys. I would like to share my experience of my first ever ban in any video game I ever played. It happened last night, at the end of a long convoy to Lublin. Im sure many people were right there as witnesses. I was going on the wrong side of the road, almost entering the final trade zone of the convoy, when all of the sudden, I encounter a police car at the intersection and 5 seconds later, I am disconnected with a 4 day BAN by "Cooper's Freightmaster." I am still imagining how quickly this admin dispatched me with a ban. It must have taken him less than a second, to figure out the very short chain of reasoning he had, and conclude and react the way he did. Now the first thing I did was ask a friend what to do. They told me to private message a Project Director on the TruckersMP forum, under Staff. Then I also messaged the admin who banned me, apologizing, and asking for mercy in my case. Next, I went to the TruckersMP website and officially Appealed my ban. Nothing happened for an hour, no response, so I also direct messaged every ingame admin listed about my situation, and also emailed [email protected]. What happened was admins replied telling me to wait for a Project Director or the admin who banned me to do something. Three hours have passed since my ban, and I am still at the computer in shock at how such a small offense led to a huge punishment, when everyone knows the difficulty of abiding by human rules in a virtual world. I wake up the next day thinking it was a horrible tragic event that happened and how I now have a virtual criminal record. So in the morning, the admin who banned me finally responds, saying that he just cares about me violating the law and that he is right and I am wrong and that is the end. Another admin also responded by asking me to provide him the link for my ban appeal, but later in the day penalized me for spamming after he saw I was messaging other admins. But he did not even warn me either of my violation in any humane, hello, face-to-face kind of way. I tried to explain to admins that I wanted to complain about my ban appeal, but they did not share my concern. The other admin, "TruckDr1v3R," also said "The ban is correct" in conclusion to his email, and that I should stop spamming. I hope people who read this learn that there are serious consequences for any mistakes you may make in front of some admins. I hope that truckers in Europe will fight back against a police state when they see it. They share none of our worries but judge all of our mistakes. Please take care on the road. We all create our own sense of security and community, and if you believe my ban is unjust, then you are indeed a greater part of the community who fights and works hard to make sure people are safe and happy. Thanks for your time. 

1. You admit that you violated a rule.

2. You are impatient and can't even wait 24h before getting a reply.

3. You are impatient and spam admins that have nothing to do with your ban.

4. You are impatient and waste admin time that can be spend better than listening to your pathetic crying.

5. You get a very fast reply and cry injustice, because you disagree.

6. You go on the forum and cry for injustice, while completely missing the biggest tool in the shed. You!

You are the problem, not them.

Look, you've messaged many staff members regarding this ban, only the Feedback team, Project Manager's or the Admin that banned you can deal with your ban. Messaging all of the admins and making a thread on the forums isn't going to help your cause. 

Wait for the Feedback Team / Admin in question or the Project Managers to reply to you. 

Please have some patience. 

1. If I admit to violating a rule, shouldnt I be given mercy?

2. The admin who banned me spent 1 second to decide to ban me for 4 days, because the event happened in 5 seconds.

3. I am impatient because I have a life.

4. A redress of grievances is not pathetic crying, because that is the structure of the appeal system created by the administration.

5. I disagree, and appeal because that is in a justice system. According to humans on earth.

6. I ask for people to listen and instruct. You are a troll. No help.

3 minutes ago, q8venom said:

6. I ask for people to listen and instruct. You are a troll. No help.

You are forbidden to create threads or posts:

• That attack other users

Creating this thread isn't going to help you. 

You agreed to our rules, therefore you will be punished if you break those rules. 

3. For the exact same reason why we can't reply in 24 hours. We try to do it as fast as possible.

However, there is enough proof of you driving the wrong way, that is also why you got banned.

For further complains, please use [email protected]

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Archived