Launcher does not save email/pass

amiltoncg

• 3 weeks later...

Not but I think that it is some file that cannot be rewritten in any folder of the ETS2MP

So, I examined all the files and folders and have no files like "read only". If the problem is read/written, it's more complicated.

It could be a folder permissions issue. Try making a backup of Documents\ETS2MP and then deleting the ETS2MP folder. Then run the game and it should be recreated automatically, with permission for the game to modify its contents.

I tried this many times, without success. Even so tried again now and I realized that now the file "client" have 50 bytes, but still does not work.

Thank you all.

It might be to do with cookies, it might be a long shot on that respect. It does seem you have tried all things possible

Deleted cookies and checked settings to allow first and third party cookies and still no luck for me.  I even went into "manage passwords" in chrome and deleted all references to ETS2MP and tried again, still no change.  I have tried deleting the folder in documents and running in administrator and it doesn't save the game settings or the username and password.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.