Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Bring back Truck paintjobs on cars (poll)

Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Allow base game truck paint jobs on cars?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Allow base game truck paint jobs on cars?

• Yes
    • No

Save editing by putting the base game truck paint jobs on the cars should not be against the rules. Its not excessive save editing and does not cause crashes. Its the same as hybrid trucks, they are allowed. It allowes for more personalisation when it comes to cars and bring is this rule is extremely unfair. DLC paint jobs and truck parts like bullbars etc then ok, that fine but base game paintjobs should not be banned, they should be allowed. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

An example of what should be allowed - 

HkbCdQV.pngqsN2i4g.png

Its not excessive, doesn't change the look/shape/size of the car, the only thing is that they have base game truck paint jobs, Which shouldn't be against the rules. You can save edit trucks so you should be allowed do the same with the cars. Why shouldn't we be allowed to change the colour/paint of our cars to base game truck paint jobs by save editing? It doesn't case crashes and adds more personalisation. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

We won't allow them back in, not for now. It is too risky allowing them, as people will abuse it and start adding DLC paintjobs again. We have decided that all save editing regarding truck parts on the car, or car parts on a truck is forbidden.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Archived