Server Full

Baetu

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello!

Yes, the server is full. The player count limit was reduced to 2500, because when the server was running without that limit people were unable to play due to high ping, and the server couldn't handle that large amount of people playing. I believe that the developers are going to be switching hosts, or are going to be getting another server avialable for players to use. In the mean time, try joining EU2 or US1

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Well, when I see waiting time goes longer than 5-10 min, I just close the game and try US#1, there are usually no problems to get in, although I don't like that solution because my ping is twice in US#1 than in EU#1. Tried also EU#2, but there's something wrong there and I always get kicked for high ping.

Thanks for answering me. I tried staying offline until a free slot appeared but i was afraid that i will spawn on or in front of somebody else and get banned for ramming...

While offline, you can drive to a safe non-collision spot, a garage, company grounds, hotel, etc. You can wait there without fear, when you finally get connected to the server you won't cause problems even if you spawn into some other drivers, as you're in a NCZ.

Anyways, this is a truck driving simulator. You can pick jobs with 2200+ Km trip distance, so there's one thing everybody needs to enjoy the game: Patience  ;)

Let's hope the developers can get a better server/hosting to raise the players slots, until then... The line above is the trick. Regards and happy new year to everybody!

While offline, you can drive to a safe non-collision spot, a garage, company grounds, hotel, etc. You can wait there without fear, when you finally get connected to the server you won't cause problems even if you spawn into some other drivers, as you're in a NCZ.

Wait for 45+ minutes? No thanks.

Wait for 45+ minutes? No thanks.

I didn't say anything about waiting for 45+ minutes. In fact, I said that when I get queued, if I can't connect within 5-10 minutes I'll just restart the game and try US#1. This same workaround is valid for everyone who don't want to wait and don't mind playing in a less populated server with worse ping times.