Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

21 May 2016 Eurport and Rotterdam Traffic

EG0611

I tend to stay clear of Rotterdam / Amsterdam (lag fest, I'd be a danger to other road users), but from recent drives with @ZiroX_HD I can most definitely see why we kept stopping with him teleporting away for 5 - 10 minutes at a time :P

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Crazy! :) What do you use to control the out of car cameras? My cams never seem to go up that high into the sky. And, I cannot attach the camera to other people. Like what you've done to the overturned car.

Also, I see that you have a look right setup, where you can quickly check the passenger side mirror. What do you have a quick shortcut setup or something? What is this option? 12:07 in the first video.

22 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

^^ That's the "Developer's" camera, you need to change your config to activate it, by pressing 0. The Look left/Look right can be configured in your game's settings. A guide to the configuration changes for the dev cam:

Thank you Fernando. Will try it next time around.

I am beginning to like Rotterdam. Sometimes there are really mature guys there who want to have a good time like you. Some idiots are always around, but not enough to make it a complete loss.

I love Europort and Rotterdam :D I spend alot of my time in mp with jobs that go through Europort and jobs that go to or from Rotterdam. Yes the lag is annoying but I love to see all the other trucks and cars around and I love the traffic, might be a bit crazy but I would love the be stuck in one of those 40 min + traffic jams that I've seen on youtube videos. 

It was bad today aswell :D 

Didn't intend going there but I crashed (no damage) and got my truck stuck and with traffic right behind me it was quicker to press f7 rather then spend a few minutes getting unstuck and this is what I ended up in :o It was pretty entertaining though :D

The lag in the videos is a combination of lag in the game at the time and my laptop not being powerful enough so the recording are laggy (I had no lag at Europort) 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived