Question

Hey guys And Girls,

i Hope you Can help me.When i Switch from mp to sp in ets2 my drivers of my company just take 1000 hours for finishing their Jobs.

is there a Safe way to Switch between singleplayer And Multiplayer? Sometimes i want to play mp  And sometimes ( Cause i like the work with the Drivers And companys) i like to Play sp.My only Problem is that timething!

thank you kindly

14 answers to this question

IMO the safest way is to have separate save for MP and SP

In a nutshell, that's what I use:

1. Make a save called "MP" (for the times when you are in a non-collision zone and you don't have a mission, so you won't have to risk damaging yourself or others and you won't have to cancel any late jobs) and one called "MP Job" (for cases when you have to stop on the side of the road and leave  the server)
  2. sell all the drivers' trucks (otherwise they'll spam you with "i need a truck to work" messages) and keep 1 truck from each model in your MP save (so you won't have to waste money on new trucks)
  3. Get rid of all the drivers

That way:

• No more glitching earnings
  • Autosaving doesn't cause your game to freeze
  • Drivers won't eat the jobs anymore
  • Upvote 1

^ Okey it doesnt damage anything,but it is impossible to have economics in singleplayer due to the times! The drivers of my Company Need 1000+ hours to deliver the freight! Is there nothing i can do? 

Thanks for your reply mate!!

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.

Does it sort it self out afther sleeping / quick traveling? 

It's a know issue caused by the way the time acts differently in sp and mp.

currently no way arround it, unless running with separate profiles. For me it solws it's self afther a quick travel or two.

• Upvote 1

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Thank you very much for your fast responses.Tested again today And it worked,but Now i have 15000000$ .I dont like it ,because i want to Harvest the money the hard way.doing one Job in mp And Then have 15000000 in sp seems Not real :( 

but i appreciate your help so much!

Your issue is something that is well known to the community. Because game time is so far ahead of the time in Single Player, when you launch MP all of your drivers and other income sources are fast forwarded to where they are meant to be at MP time. 

Well, if you want to do it the hard way, make sure that you remove your company drivers before exiting the game.  You then have to rehire them when you start the game again ( a pain in the youknowwhere, i know )

Or, a easier solution, be the lone wolf, driving alone in your company.   But be warned, loans rack up downpayments even if you're not playing, and you risk loosing your truck, if you got a loan on it, while offline

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "