Help with reporting a player

DeathMonk

Question

i am trying report player using there ID it is not working they were towing a trailer with a car i have screen shots and a screen shot of the player ID but when i goto report player ID not recognized can i sent the screen shots to someone??????? the report system is clearly not working the ID is 947133 i have 4 to 5 screen shots of this player pulling a load with a car

14 answers to this question

Hello @DeathMonk,

Do you have this problem? "Unknown error occurred"

It is known error.It doesn't block to you for creating report.

You can report to him.

You are forbidden to create threads or posts:

• That have a title of “Help me!” or “Need help!!!”.

Please edit your title so that users have a better understanding of your problem whilst browsing.

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

6 minutes ago, Linkstar said:

You are forbidden to create threads or posts:

• That have a title of “Help me!” or “Need help!!!”.

Please edit your title so that users have a better understanding of your problem whilst browsing.

???  i have not put in help me or need help the post says help please....... can i ask what's wrong with asking for help? 

You are of course allowed to ask for help, though using topic titles such as mentioned previously are against forum rules (check my signature for the link to those).

I have changed your title to a much clearer one, please keep this in mind for future topics :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

1 minute ago, Linkstar said:

You are of course allowed to ask for help, though using topic titles such as mentioned previously are against forum rules (check my signature for the link to those).

I have changed your title to a much clearer one, please keep this in mind for future topics :)

am sorry but were does it say i cant put "(help please)" it just specifies "That have a title of “Help me!” or “Need help!!!” am not trying to start anything am just saying there is nothing to say you cant have "help please"