What in-game trucks do you drive ?

[VIVA]SarcasmGamingHd

Volvo FH 750 mert

jarfull.png         

I switch my trucks very often. For some reason I also try to get a new truck everytime and apply a paintjob and other things like lights in a way I haven't used so far... I running out of paintjobs..

00000000001B8827.jpg

Renault Premium (high roof), 6x2/4 midlift, 380 hp (weekest orginal engine for it), and love hauling heavy loads with it,  so you'll probably see me crawling alond somewhere :P 

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Scania Streamline <3

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

Archived