Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Sleep or cancel the job crashes the game!

idE_

Question

Hello guys, I'm Tiago.
Sorry for my bad english, because I'm Brazilian.
So, the bug happens when i try to sleep(Yeah, I now that is not necessary in ETS MP, but but it's still a bug anyway) or cancel the job. When i try it, the game crashes and does not respond to any commands, leaving only ALT + TAB and force the game's closing.

But it does not end here, the save game is corrupt and thus catching the bug begins to appear in single player too.

However I made several tests, and this bug only occurs in saves that have been used in ETS MP.

MY PC IS:
Core 2 Duo E8400

GT 740

4GB

Windows 7

Thank you for the support guys, thanks!!

PS: Sorry if i post in wrong place

9 answers to this question

me and a friend have the same issue when trying to reset the jobs by either doing f7+enter or sleeping and the only error message that shows up is <error> Cannot open config.txt file! [13:15:51] <error> Cannot open config.dat file! [13:15:51] but i have both files

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

2 hours ago, Valeant said:

@.4LonePlease install all drivers and updates.(Windows Update,Directx,Graphic card etc...). Try to install game again and run as an administrator.

Moved to Help.

ok, I will try this
1 hour ago, LIGHTOFGOD said:

Hello @.4Lone,

Do you use mods?

Please try to play game with this profile;

@LIGHTOFGOD No, I don't use mods. I was using virgin saves, but downloaded from the Internet.
I believe that is not the save, because i remember now that I have a old save made by me and I tested and has the same problem.
But i will test it to rule out the possibilities.

Thank you evebody!

A solution worked for me: wait a bit more, do not click anything and it will run. If nothing happens, I don't know anything else.

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png