Can I get some feedback?

StuartD

I'm starting to get back into youtube by doing more and more videos slowly (after taking months of breaks etc) so I wanted some honest feedback with regards to editing styles, content etc etc. Anything I could improve on or you like about the videos would be appreciated.

I'll link a few videos and it'd be awesome for the feedback.

So I'll start simple, I've made a few ETS2 / ATS cinematic videos; 

I've also done some CS:GO videos;

So yeah, any feedback is appreciated, it'd also be cool if you subbed :c

You can check out everything else if you want to roast more of my videos (Y)

https://www.youtube.com/ILKIO

#RoastMe

I've only watched the "Europoort" & Rotterdam Cinematic so far, but I'll just go ahead and give you my initial thoughts:

Really well edited, was very enjoyable to watch, with this sort of style I think you'd get away with even slightly longer videos. 

Music was good, up beat, fitting for the feeling of the video I feel. 

So far so good :)

Edit

------- 

Just finished "On and On" for ATS, pretty much ditto what I said about the first video. Well done Stuart

Honest you say....

• CSGO videos seems to be littered with effects
  • the songs that you use are kinda Meh - more appropriate for animation movies
  • Content lacks variety (People know that EP and Oxnard tend to get messy without the need of cinematic clips)
  • Most of the vids are too short (ppl go to YT to watch stuff, not to click around all day / better combine them in compilations)

5 hours ago, Reaper said:

I've only watched the "Europoort" & Rotterdam Cinematic so far, but I'll just go ahead and give you my initial thoughts:

Really well edited, was very enjoyable to watch, with this sort of style I think you'd get away with even slightly longer videos. 

Music was good, up beat, fitting for the feeling of the video I feel. 

So far so good :)

Edit

------- 

Just finished "On and On" for ATS, pretty much ditto what I said about the first video. Well done Stuart

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you enjoyed them! :)

5 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Honest you say....

• CSGO videos seems to be littered with effects
  • the songs that you use are kinda Meh - more appropriate for animation movies
  • Content lacks variety (People know that EP and Oxnard tend to get messy without the need of cinematic clips)
  • Most of the vids are too short (ppl go to YT to watch stuff, not to click around all day / better combine them in compilations)

Thanks for the comments :)

• I've not really done effects for the CS:GO videos because I'm not too sure how but I'm presuming you mean the transitions or moving stuff? 
  • I have been trying to find songs that fit without getting issued any content ID stuff which is rather hard, they are more instrumental music however my plan is to purchase licenses to more engaging music.
  • I've also been trying to increase variety such as bring in some more CS:GO stuff and have a few things planned in the future
  • This is gonna change soon too, I'm just practicing the editing styles etc

^ty <3

Hey Stuart! I love the way you edit, i really enoyed watching the 4 videos.

Some suggestions in my opinion:

• The cinematic videos are a little bit long, I love them but I think they should be shorter and it would be great to try filming when you see no accidents. I know the last one is kinda difficult in EP but it would look much better.
  • And about the CS:GO videos: I think you should show it on normal speed at the beginning and after it repeat it with some other cameras and the cool effects you added on it. When you watch it on normal speed you get surprised and you get forced to keep watching the rest of the video :P

That's all what I think, great stuff by the way.

^The 4 videos he published contain music out of copyright, so Youtube won't do anything with them, it's completely legal (=

Web Developer of Enzide Community

akYhZLv.png

YYW0hd3.png Argentinian trucker YYW0hd3.png

Wow the quality is awesome,you have added one more subscriber *Wink*

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

@Hydraulics

I'm with a Youtube Network who allow me to use a load of music, so I'll be alright :P, thanks for the comment ;D

@Candice

Glad you enjoyed it :3

@Scope25

I feel that length may always be an issue, finding the perfect size etc. I'll have another go at some of the CS:GO individual frags later on this week hopefully :) 

THANKS GUYYS <3

And girls :P  discrimination ^^^^^

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived